Food is an essential part of our lifestyle. So, while having food we should be careful. Along with our physical health, some foods also can improve our mental health. To do your work properly, it is very important to concentrate on your work. But because of various reasons, you may not able to concentrate on your work. So here we discuss 5 different types of foods which can help you to boost up your concentration.
Have dark chocolate to boost up your concentration which can help you by enhancing the level of serotonin and endorphin in the brain. Along with that, dark chocolate is a great source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, such as potassium, copper, and magnesium which can help in controlling blood pressure if it is taken with a healthy diet. So take a cube of dark chocolate every evening and thus you can boost up your concentration.
As a fruit, banana is very healthy which has the amino acid tryptophan along with the vitamins A, B6, and C, fiber, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and carbohydrate. These elements have the mood-boosting effects that help the absorption of tryptophan in the brain. As mood and concentration are closely related, so a banana can help you boost up your concentration by enhancing your mood.
Green tea is considered a healthy beverage. It also can be used to boost up your mood. Green tea has the perfect amount of caffeine which is balanced by the amino acid Theanine. According to the studies, theanine can enhance mental alertness and focus. If your mental alertness and focus are enhanced, then you can also concentrate on your work or studies. So try green tea to boost up your concentration.
The mood has a close relation with concentration. If you are not in a good mood, you cannot concentrate. So, to improve your concentration, boost up your mood first. Green leafy vegetables like spinach have vitamin D which can help us in improving our mood. So, add spinach in your food habits to boost up your concentration.
The egg is a healthy food which we should include in our diet. Along with our physical health, it can improve our brain power also. The egg, including the yolk, is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acid DHA. In research, it is founded that omega-3 has a positive effect on memory and mood. Added to that, Eggs also have choline which helps to increase the healthy brain cell. So, thus eggs can help in improving our concentration. To boost up your concentration, include egg in your diet.
These are the 5 foods that you can take if you want to boost up your concentration. Smart drugs also can help you in improving your concentration. Modvigil is a very effective smart drug which is also effective in improving our concentration. Modvigil has Modafinil as the active ingredient for which we cannot doubt its effects. So, if you need to boost up your concentration, you can try Modvigil also as your smart drug.
Our memory and our cognitive function are perhaps the most important functions we can have to improve on right now. However we may come across several issues that can be highly detrimental for the mental health of the person.
One such mental health issue that plagues people and interrupts the daily key activities is Dementia. Dementia has been described as a collective term to describe the group of symptoms that is linked with decline of memory or other thinking or cognitive skills. It has been seen that the people who suffer from Dementia reduces the person’s individual ability to perform everyday work. The person may even forget the rooms of his/ her own house, or where the person might have kept some commonly used items, like say your comb or the toothbrush. It has been studied and reported that around 60-80% of the reported Alzheimer’s cases often lead to Dementia.
But how can we determine if the person has Dementia or has poor mental health. Following are some of the most common symptoms of Dementia that can aid a person in determining the occurrence of Dementia in the person. It should be noted that for a person to receive diagnosis, they would usually experience 2 or more of the symptoms of Dementia. Consult a doctor immediately if you experience any of these symptoms. Let us now look at the symptoms of the known mental health problem.
Symptoms of Dementia
- Dementia brings around memory loss. The recollection of the activities or common actions can be a tough task and this can create a lot of trouble for the person as well as the family and friends.
- There is an innate difficulty in planning or solving simple and familiar tasks. Imagine waking up and not finding the way to your bathroom that you regularly go to.
- People find it difficult to solve common daily issues.
- It is a common thing for people who are suffering from Dementia to be confused where they are or even what time or year is it.
- There are severe challenges that come in the way of understanding things through visual interactions. For example we hand the person affected with Dementia a banner depicting a celebration. The person might not be able to convincingly understand the topic being discussed.
- There are so many problems noticed that come with speech and writing, giving the user further problems to communicate with the people around.
- Since there is a loss of memory and difficulty in recollecting things, hence there is a tendency of the person to misplace things at most times.
- There is also a lower level of judgment skills and the user has poor decision making skills owing to lower levels of cognition and memory.
- Since there are a number of issues, like forgetting or not able to recollect the basic of most actions and thoughts, the person often withdraws himself/ herself from social situations.
- There are sudden and noticeable changes in personality or mood.
Now there can be various therapies that can help someone with Dementia. Proper behavioral therapies or taking medications like Smart Drugs (mostly Modafinil or Armodafinil) can help greatly in overcoming the ailment of Dementia. Move forward to a better life with medications and proper therapies for your benefit.
May 1, 2019
Having a good mood is very important to become productive for the whole day. A good mood motivates us to work more and to work in a better way. But, there are various problems we have to face for which our mood may be ruined. We have to face lots of problems which may make us depressed or frustrated. These depressions and frustration can make our mood off. So here we discuss 5 best ways to improve our mood.
Some causes for the bad mood
Work pressure: Work pressure is a cause that can affect your mood. Not only a bad mood, but workaholics also have to face lots of other physical and mental issues.
Tiredness: You may have to be in a bad mood because of tiredness. When you are physically not active, you cannot be active mentally also.
Lack of sleep: If you are not getting enough sleep, it can also ruin your mood. You cannot be happy or active when you don’t have enough sleep.
Emotional breakdown: Emotional causes also can make your mood worst. Mostly we have to be in a bad mood because of the emotional causes.
Stress and anxiety: Nowadays, we people have to handle lots of stress and anxiety. Our mood becomes worst because of stress and anxiety also.
5 best ways to be in a good mood
- Doing exercise is the best way to be healthy and happy. By doing exercise, biochemicals endorphins and norepinephrine can be released. As endorphins can decrease the pain sensation, norepinephrine can be able to improve our mood. Added to that, exercise also can help us in feeling happy. Make a schedule to work out at least half an hour a day. Exercise at least five days a week. It can help you to be a happy and good mood.
- Having good food habits is very important to be healthy. A good and healthy diet also can help you in feeling good, especially some vitamins and minerals help in boosting up your mood. Have green vegetables, B vitamins rich food, Omega-3 fatty acids contain food like fish and eggs may help you to fight against stress. Having chocolates also can help you in improving your mood.
- Sound sleep is a very good impact on our mood. Without sound sleep, your mood may become irritable. But when you have sound sleep, it helps you in managing stress. Approximately 8 to 9 hours of sleep is required for most of the adult. Excessive sleep also can decrease your mood.
- Always try to be happy by reframing negative thoughts. To be happy, take part in group activities. Do something productive. Taking part in productive work can also make your mood happy.
- Take out time for yourself. We know that nowadays, we all have to be busy in our works. But it is very important to take out time for own self. Take time and go for a vacation which can improve your mood instantly.
- Smart drugs are available in the market which also can help you in improving our mood. Modafinil is a very effective smart drug that can be very helpful in improving our mood. Its mood elevating effects help us in various ways. Modafinil is the first FDA improved the smart drug.
So, these are the ways by going through which you can improve your mode. Apply these 6 ways and you can be in a good mood.